1. NORMATIVE THAT APPLIES
The LSSI-CE obliges all of us who have a website to inform the user of the existence of cookies, inform about them and request permission to download them.
In this case, article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), establishes:
“Services providers may use storage and data recovery devices on any users’ terminal equipment provided that users have given their consent after having been provided with clear and comprehensive information regarding its usage and, in particular, data processing.
In circumstances where it is technically possible and effective to do so, users shall be able to provide their consent to data processing by means of the correct browser parameters or applications, provided that users are able to configure the settings upon installation or update with a specific action to that effect.
The foregoing shall not prevent potential technical storage or access for the sole purpose of transmitting communication via an electronic communications network or where such storage or access is strictly necessary for the provision of an information society service that has been expressly requested by the user.
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from the provisions laid down in Article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE:
• Only to allow communication between the user’s equipment and the network.
• Strictly to provide a service expressly requested by the user.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded on to your computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies enable the website to, among other things, store and recover information about a user’s browsing habits or equipment, and can be used to recognise the user, depending on the information contained and how these cookies use your computer.
• Technical cookies: These allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application, and benefit from different options or services resulting from these, such as controlling the traffic and communication of information, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering all items in a request, carrying out a purchasing process request, carrying out an event registration or participation request, enabling security features when browsing, storing content for video or audio distribution or sharing content on social networks.
• Customisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general pre-defined features in accordance with some terminal criteria such as language, type of browser used to access the service, regional configuration with information about where the service is accessed from, etc.
• Analytical cookies: These allow the party responsible to track and analyse the user’s behaviour on the websites linked to them. The information gathered by these cookies is used to measure activity on websites, applications or platforms and to create user browsing profiles on those websites, applications and platforms, with the aim of improving the analysis of data used by users.
• Advertising cookies: These allow, in the most effective way possible, the management of all advertising sections that the editor may have included on a website, application or platform used to provide the requested service in accordance with criteria such as edited content or frequency of the adverts displayed.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow, in the most effective way possible, the management of all advertising sections that the editor may have included on a website, application or platform used to provide the requested service. These cookies store information about the user’s behaviour obtained by analysing browsing habits in order to tailor a specific profile to show relevant adverts.
3. INFORMATION PRINCIPLE
The cookies on this website help:
-Make this website work correctly
-Save you having to log in every time you visit this site
-Remember your adjustments during and between visits
-Allow you to watch videos
-Improve site speed / security
-Be able to share pages with social networks
-Continually improve this website
-Show ads based on your browsing habits
-Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
-Collect sensitive information (without your express permission)
-Share personal identification data with third parties
-The recipients of the information obtained through the cookies that are installed on your computer will be the following entities:
-The editor responsible for the website and responsible for the treatment: LeanDrop Clothing Co.
4. PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT
If users do not explicitly confirm that they consent to the installation of cookies but continue to browse our website, we will assume that they have agreed and we will accordingly inform them about the possibility of blocking or deleting any previously installed cookies by adjusting their browser settings.
5. OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
Whilst the installation of cookies on your computer is optional, not enabling them could considerably limit or prevent the functionality of the website, which would make it impossible to receive any services from our organisation through the website.
6. DEACTIVATION / DISABLE OF COOKIES
User can modify, block or disable the cookie settings at any time. For further information, please check the settings for the relevant browser.
• CHROME: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
• EXPLORER: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• FIREFOX: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• SAFARI: http://www.apple.com/uk/privacy/use-of-cookies/
• See also the Google AdWords third party cookies policy: http://www.google.es/intl/en/policies/technologies/cookies/
LeanDrop Clothing Co. is not responsible for the content and veracity of third party cookies policies.
7. PRINCIPLE OF DATA SECURITY
LeanDrop Clothing Co. Is committed to complying with its obligation of confidentiality regarding personal data and its duty to protect such information, and will therefore put any necessary technical and organisational measures in place in order to guarantee the protection of any personal data and prevent any modification, loss, handling or unauthorised access, in view of the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks that the data might be exposed to, whether this is caused by human action or natural or physical influences.
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the same, the recipient of the service can exercise, at any time, their access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the person responsible for the file or the treatment, attaching a photocopy of your ID.
9. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OR THE FILE
The Company responsible for the file or the treatment is LeanDrop Clothing Co., with address for notification purposes in Keurenplein 41, Unit A1205 ,,, 1069CD Amsterdam